Tough Mudder 2018
Looking to challenge yourself? Sign up to run Tough Mudder for Feed the Minds!
Throughout 2018, Tough Mudder events are being held all over London and we want you to run for Feed the Minds. You can choose to take part in the event closest to you or on a date that suits, all in support of our adult literacy projects abroad.
Feed the Minds have guaranteed places available for you, as an individual or team.
- Registration fee: £10 (plus booking fee)
- Minimum fundraising target: £350. Note: don’t be put off by this! We will support you all the way – and mostly, this just involves sending a couple of emails or texts to family and friends, and a little social media sharing – AND – the money you raise will genuinely help some of the poorest people in the world. So, what are you waiting for?
Choose an event that suits you
Sign up to any of these events around London with us in 2018. At most locations, you can choose to take on a full, half or 5k Tough Mudder:
- East London, 5K – Stratford, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park: 23 & 24 March, 2018
- South London – TBC
- West London, Half – April 28, 2018
- West London, Full – April 28, 2018
- West London, Half – May 5 & 6, 2018
- West London, Full – May 5 & 6, 2018
- North London, Half – July 7 & 8, 2018
- North London, Full – July 7 & 8, 2018
- South London, Half – September 22, 2018
- South London, Full – September 22, 2018
- South London (weekend 2), Half – September 29 & 30, 2018
- South London (weekend 2), Full – September 29 & 30, 2018
Running for Feed the Minds will be a unique and memorable experience. Whether you are an experienced runner or a first timer, we will be with you every step of the way.
You will receive:
- Frequent training and nutrition tips
- Fundraising support so you don’t need to stress about reaching your target
- A personalised Feed the Minds running vest
- Lots of encouragement on the day, through our specially selected cheering spots en route, where friends and family are welcome to join
What you will be running for
Do you believe that education has the power to transform lives? Prove it. Get tough with Feed the Minds and help us break the cycle of poverty through literacy.
750 million adults around the world have to endure life without basic literacy or without ever having received an education. Can you imagine the impact this would have on your life?
Feed the Minds works to change this through our adult literacy projects which equip some of the poorest and most vulnerable people, particularly women, with the practical life skills and knowledge they require to transform their lives. The outcomes are remarkable:
- Mothers and children are getting the medical help they need to stay alive
- Women are being empowered to become economically independent and to address Gender Based Violence
- Women are becoming leaders in their communities and making their voices count
By raising a minimum £350 for Feed the Minds you could be a part of this change. You can contribute to saving the lives of women and children, promoting women’s rights and the right to education by taking on a Tough Mudder in 2018.
Contact us for more information
Phone: 020 3752 5803